Teachers We Love!
Are you surprised that there is a page on this site for teachers we love, aren't you?
I admit that there is a lot of complaining on this site: too much homework, bad homework, vacation homework, etc. One of the things I complain about most often is teachers that assign meaningless homework.
But, not all teachers do this! Some teachers have really great homework policies and philosophies.
- These teachers know why they assign homework.
- They know what type of homework they assign.
- They know how much homework they assign.
- They know who needs the homework they assign (and who does not.)
- They are clear about their homework philosophy- and they clearly share it with parents and students.
I love these teachers! And, so do you!
Want to Brag About A Teacher's Homework Policy?
Some teachers really know how to make homework "work" for their students and families!
Do you know a teacher with a novel or refreshing Homework Philosophy? Share their homework rules, procedures and types of assignments.
If we're lucky, maybe other teachers will think, "Hmmm...good idea!"
(By the way, if you are a teacher with some good homework ideas, brag about yourself!)
Teachers we love always have a fabulous homework philosophy...
Sign the Homework Manifesto!
Working with teachers.